- This event has passed.
Haitian Chapter of the IAWJ (CHAIFEJ) Holds Conference: How to support women victims of violence? A legal, medical and psychological perspective
December 12, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
IAWJ’s Chapter in Haiti (CHAIFEJ) will hold a conference titled “How to support women victims of violence? A legal, medical and psychological perspective” with the goal of promoting an exchange with women specialists in health, psychology and justice to improve the care of girls and women abused in Haiti.
- Judge Maguy Florestal, IAWJ Member, Court of Appeal of Port-au-Prince, Director of Studies of the National School of Magistracy
- Dilia Lemaire, representative of civil society in the Superior Council of the Judiciary (CSPJ)
- Dr. Sophia Charles, Gynecologist
- Nathalie Coicou, Clinical Psychologist
- Elizabeth Pierre-Louis, Program Director of FOKAL