- This event has passed.
Webinar in Spanish – Addressing Domestic Violence During the COVID-19 Pandemic
May 7 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Join us for an important discussion in Spanish on ways we can deal with the growing number of domestic violence cases. Hear IAWJ members talk about various initiatives aimed at ensuring the safety of victims during the pandemic.
A discussion featuring:
- Judge Vanessa Ruiz, Senior Judge of the District of Columbia Court of Appeals and President of the IAWJ
- Judge Margarita Beatriz Luna Ramos, Retired Minister of the Supreme Court of Mexico and Vice President of the IAWJ
- Judge Analia Monferrer, Legal Secretary of the Office of Domestic Violence of the Supreme Court of Argentina and Member of the Association of Women Judges of Argentina (AMJA)
- Judge Cira Garcia Dominguez, Judge in the number one Albacete Court of Violence against Women and Member of the Association of Women Judges of Spain (AMJE)
- Judge Norma Sandra Barrones Castillo, Criminal Judge of the First Instance of the State of Hidalgo and Member of the Mexican Chapter of the IAWJ
- Judge Susana Granado, Justice of the Peace of Nueva Colombia and Member of the Association of Judicial Magistrates of the Republic of Paraguay (AMJRP)
- Judge Elvira Alvarez Olazabal, Supreme Judge member of the First Transitional constitutional and social Chamber of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Peru and Member of the Peruvian Association of Women Judges (AMPJ)
For more information on the webinar, email the IAWJ team at email@example.com.
Please share this event with your colleagues!