- This event has passed.
Webinar – Comparative Discussion on COVID-19 and the Courts
May 21 @ 10:00 pm - 11:30 pm
The COVID-19 pandemic has greatly altered how courts around the world operate. Join us for a comparative regional discussion about how courts are responding to a range of issues associated with this pandemic. IAWJ members from Australia, Pakistan, the Philippines, and New Zealand will discuss current court operations, plans to ensure courts follow public health guidelines and potential issues related to ensuring justice during the health crisis.
A discussion featuring:
- Justice Susan Glazebrook (Opening Speaker and Moderator), Judge of the Supreme Court of New Zealand and President-Elect of the IAWJ
- Judge Robyn Tupman (Panelist), Judge of the District Court of New South Wales and President of the Australian Association of Women Judges (AAWJ)
- Judge Mary O’Dwyer (Panelist), District Court Judge and President of the New Zealand Association of Women Judges (NZAWJ)
- Justice Ayesha Malik (Panelist), Judge of the Lahore High Court in Pakistan and Chair of the Judicial Officers Female Supervisory Committee
- Judge Evelyn Nery (Panelist), Regional Trial Court Judge – Family Court Designate and Member of the Philippines Women Judges Association (PWJA)
For more information about the webinar, please email the IAWJ team at email@example.com.
Please share this event with your colleagues!