- This event has passed.
Webinar in Spanish – Access to Justice During the COVID-19 Pandemic
May 19 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Join us for an important discussion in Spanish on how courts in different countries are responding to COVID-19. Hear from AIMJ members about various initiatives to ensure justice during a pandemic.
A discussion featuring:
- Judge Vanessa Ruiz (Opening Remarks), Senior Judge of the District of Columbia Court of Appeals and President of the IAWJ
- Judge Janet Tello Gilardi (Moderator), Chief Judge of the Supreme Court of Justice of the Republic of Peru and President of the Peruvian Association of Women Judges (AMPJ)
- Judge Francisca Zapata Garcia (Panelist), Guarantee Judge of Santiago de Chile and President of the Association of Chilean Magistrates (MACHI)
- Magistrate Carolina Isabel Alcalá Valenzuela (Panelist), Magistrate of the Federal Judicial Power of Mexico and Member of the Mexico Chapter of the IAWJ
- Dr. Yolanda Morel (Panelist), Judge of Criminal Enforcement of the Capital of the Republic of Paraguay and Member of the Association of Judicial Magistrates of the Republic of Paraguay (AMJRP)
- Judge Ana Lee (Panelist), Judge of Penalty Execution, National District, Dominican Republic and Member of the Association of Judges of the Dominican Republic (AJURD)
For more information on the webinar, email the IAWJ team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please share this event with your colleagues!