- This event has passed.
Webinar in Spanish – TIPLine: Recent Developments in the Courts Concerning Trafficking in Persons
July 10 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Join us for an important discussion on how the courts are dealing with traffickers and victims right now, and how COVID-19 is changing the TIP conversation.
The target audience is the judicial actors who participated in the LAC Regional Conference and those interested in justice and institutions in the region.
A discussion with:
- Judge Esther Elisa Agelan Casasnovas (Moderator), Retired Judge of the Supreme Court of the Dominican Republic
- Judge Natalia Marcela Molina (Discussant), Contravencional and Misdemeanor Criminal Judge of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Judge Ruth Libertad Ronquillo Alvarado (Discussant), First Level Judge of the Criminal Guarantees Judicial Unit with Competition in Flagrant Crimes of Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Judge Maria Gavilan Rubio (Discussant), Judge of First Instance in Madrid, Spain
- Judge Jovita Alicia Rojas de Bortoletto (Discussant), Judge of the Civil and Commercial and Labor Court of Appeal of the Judicial District of the Department of Cordillera, Paraguay
- Judge Antonia Josefina Grullón Blandino (Discussant), Judge of the Court of Appeals for Children and Adolescents, National District, Dominican Republic
- Mr. Carlos Pérez Gallego (Discussant), Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice Officer at UNODC
For more information on the webinar, email the IAWJ team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please share this event with your colleagues!